Collaborative and Social Learning, Where to Start?
Benefits of an LXP
Now more than ever, L&D professionals are scrambling to get their employees to spend more time learning. But how do you make sure that your employees are trained even when working remotely? How can we help them see learning and development as more than a box-ticking exercise?
Creating a collaborative learning environment that allows everyone in the organisation to contribute to the learning process, making them feel more engaged and focused has become a necessity. A concept pioneered by Enovation, leader in open source Digital Learning solutions, with the Learning Experience Platform Totara Engage.
Join us July 15th @ 10:00 am to discover:
- why collaborative learning is essential to future proof your L&D strategy
- how to help your learners create learning resources and harness the power of content curation,
- how to use dedicated collaborative workspaces and peer feedback to improve performance,
- choosing platforms that natively integrate collaboration tools such as MS Teams,
- and finally, our tips for getting started with Collaborative Learning and the biggest pitfalls to avoid.