This course is designed to get learners up and running with Storyline quickly. Learners will cover the skills needed to create engaging online training with Articulate Storyline. The essentials are all covered, from learning how to start a course, creating your own content, making it interactive and engaging, using variables and triggers, adding knowledge checks and then publish to your Learning Management System.
This course is delivered as 3 half-day training workshops*, the course combines key concept presentations with practical examples and exercise participation made relevant to your business. You will need a laptop and trial version of Storyline 360 for these workshops.
Session 1: Beginning development – 25th October
• Starting a new project
• Importing from PowerPoint, and other sources
• Scenes vs Pages
• Working with Page Level Content
• Working with Storyline layers and triggers to create interactivity
• Creating your own visuals within Storyline
• Working with media (External images, video & audio)
Session 2: Intermediate – 8th November
• Animation basics and the timeline
• Working with states
• Creating custom interactions
• Customizing the theme and player
• Publishing to SCORM
Session 3: Advanced techniques – 22nd November
• Using variables for advanced interactivity
• Tracking user progression
• Creating quizzes and question banks
• Publishing your course for an LMS
• Building interactive games & interactions within Articulate Storyline
Trainers, designers and subject matter experts alike will learn proven methods for designing and developing online training modules in Storyline that will empower them to create engaging online learning.
You will need a laptop and trial version of Storyline 360 for these workshops. Storyline offers a free fully functional 30-day trial so we recommend you install it the day before the session.
Course Days and Times:
25th October – 9.30am to 1.00pm
8th November – 9.30am to 1.00pm
22nd November – 9.30am to 1.00pm
Venue: Ashling Hotel, 8 Parkgate St, Arran Quay, Dublin 8
Course fee/session: €175 pp (lunch and refreshments included)
*Sessions can be taken together or separately. Participants must register separately for each of the 3 sessions. Limited to 8 participants/session.