FBD recognised a need to streamline their L&D processes, particularly in the area of compliance. To this end the organisation outlined a number of business objectives that would be at the core of a new Learning Management System development initiative.
FBD engaged with Enovation Solutions to build an LMS based on Moodle that would lessen the compliance burden on L&D staff while empowering employees and their managers to take ownership of compliance requirements. The two companies worked closely together to build on the Moodle LMS to deliver a number of innovative approaches to L&D compliance management.
Among the category award winners on the night were:
- Vodafone Ireland – Best Work Based Learning
- Concern Worldwide -Best Leadership/Management Development
- Lidl – Best Graduate Programme
- Jurys Inn Group – Innovative use of Technology
- Keelings & Positive to Work Skillnet – Back to Employment Initiative
- DHL – Best Change Management
- Electronic Arts – Best Talent Management
- ISA Skillnet & DIT – Best Networks & Groups
- Action Cancer – Best Not for Profit.
- Lidl – Best Large Organisation
- Tourism Ireland – Best Medium Organisation
- Heartbeat Safety – Best Small Organisation
Now in their 17th year, the IITD National Training Awards are established as the premier award in Ireland for training and people development and are sponsored by Harvest Resources. In addition, IBEC, Open University, Talent Q and Association for Coaching sponsored category awards. MC on the night was journalist and broadcaster Margaret E Ward. The 2015 Awards were presented by Minister of State for Skills, Innovation and Research, Damien English TD, at Killashee House Hotel, Naas on 6th March.
Click here to view some photos from the event.