Up & Running with Instructional Design for eLearning on Wednesday, 5th April 2017
Our Instructional Design course is for organisations and individuals looking to create online learning courses or events as part of a blended training programme.
Delivered as a half-day training workshop, the course combines key concept presentations with practical examples and exercise participation made relevant to your business.
You will learn proven methods for designing and developing online training modules that align to training needs and your personal or organisation’s goals.
What topics does the course cover?
– Applying best practice instructional theory in course design – Mager, Bloom, Gagne
– Defining course aims and learning objectives that are measurable and achievable
– Design training that aligns with the nine events of instruction
– The use of simple language when writing instructional text
– Selection of imagery and graphics to support course materials
– Creating inline questions that challenge and test
– Our ‘modified ADDIE’ – THE development processes for developing online learning courses
Wednesday, 5th April 2017 from 09:30am until 1:00pm
Ashling Hotel, 8 Parkgate St, Arran Quay, Dublin 8
Limited number of participants*. Book your seat by Friday 31st March.
*We reserve the right to refuse your application for this session if participation numbers are exceeded.
Find out more about our course by contacting Ciaran O’Connell : firstname.lastname@example.org | +353 1 865 6465