Enovation provides eLearning and talent management expertise and solutions to a wide global client base from our offices in Ireland, France and Poland.
We are looking to grow our international IT team. You will have a direct role in implementing new initiatives aimed at expanding, enhancing and maintaining the stability of our IT infrastructure ranging from physical servers through virtual machines to infrastructure as code.
For this role you will have 5 years of professional experience working with Linux.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to move their career forward in a challenging environment.
- Linux servers administration
- Configuration, installation, maintenance and security of enterprise Linux systems both internally and for external customers.
- Analyse, interpret, summarise and present complex issues in a manner which is both understandable and properly supported.
- Deliver high quality results within demanding deadlines.
- Maintain high quality documentation
- Provide estimates and technical input into business processes
- Mentor junior colleagues